Welcome to On Texas Football! Let's Have a Day!

• Moderators

A quick welcome to all who are venturing over for the beginning of the On Texas Football online era!

I am very excited for the future of the OTF board and what we will bring to the table in terms of content and coverage of the Texas Longhorns. Bobby did a great job of laying out the board rules and expectations. 

Saturday should be very exciting with over 100 top prospects on campus. Coverage will begin early in the morning as Blake and I will be on campus to bring you live updates as the day progresses.

As far as what you can expect from me on OTF:

1. Truthfulness and objectivity when covering Texas football and recruiting. This is not a bakery, you will not be seeing sugar-coating here.
  2. Timely updates. My screen time is the biggest reason why I don't have a girlfriend or wife at the moment. 
  3. I am not here to argue. (Or so I say, depends on how much available time I have..)
  4. Finally, let's have a day! Basically what I tell myself every day. You never know when you might have the best day of your life and that attitude will carry over to the board.

As I mentioned, I am very excited for the future here and the trajectory in which OTF is headed. 

Welcome to the community, really looking forward to establishing some new relationships on the board as well as continuing to chat with old friends. 

Hook'Em!

• Hook 'Em 22
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
33 minutes ago, Rhenk6768 said:

You’ve been a great addition to the OTF, CJ. Really been enjoying your analysis and looking forward to the future for y’all and our longhorns. Hook ‘em!

I really appreciate it, Rhenk! Let's have a great time here!

• Hook 'Em 2

Anyone else wish he would give a few updates in vehicle on the road? Just as a little wink and nod 😃        Throw a bike in back seat while doing it and you will be next level on easter egg fun!!! Sharp iron makes iron sharp!! 

Edited by Shawn Strayhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

CJ, really enjoying your stuff so far. I was in TV for almost two decades and on air as a sportscaster for more than 10 years, you’re doing a great job on the YouTube vids. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to your continued growth. BTW I caught all the way through college. I’m 53, I can tell you those knees will remind you of your catching days throughout your years. 

• Hook 'Em 2

@CJ Vogel love what you’re doing here for OTF. Following recruiting with you on X & YT has been a ton of fun so this site is going to make it even better. A question related to junior day. Given the two commits we received out of the weekend, those players were takes regardless of timing it seems. Are there any players who either silently committed on the trip who may not be takes 100% yet or any that wanted to commit that the staff told them to hold off?

• Hook 'Em 2