Welcome to On Texas Football!

Yes sir. I am retired and a huge sports fan. But nothing to the level of a Longhorn fan. It’s the off season, but is it really. Forums like this let us discuss, theorize, armchair coach, and swap tales about what should be done. So I don't believe it’s really off season anymore. Allows us to transition those winter months into mid April when it starts to pick back up a bit and then through summer. I believe this will be great for the diehard and casual Longhorn fans.

• Hook 'Em 3

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, Texmexhorns10 said:

This will be my go to source going forward for Texas football. Have loved the YouTube channel so excited to continue to follow the On Texas Football journey! 🤘🏾🤘🏾🤘🏾🤘🏾HookEm 

Glad you’re here! Thx for your support. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Very excited for you guys. Looking forward to watching this grow. I was a sports broadcaster for more than a decade and I’ve trusted Bobby in this biz a long time. Love Rod B and his energy and awesome knowledge. CJ has been a very pleasant surprise in a business of talking heads. His knowledge of the program and his pulse of the recruitments is on point. 🤘

• Hook 'Em 4

• Administrators

Guys, this community is what we make of it. All of us.

Some folks like to post and talk among the group. Some like to ask questions of the mods or others. Some folks just like to lurk and read.

No matter your personal preference, all are welcome and encouraged to participate as they like.

• Hook 'Em 3

Very excited to not only be watching the Youtube videos but now also have a forum to go to for information 24/7. Great job guys on the channel so far and I hope this is going to be a great community for all things Longhorns. 🤘

Edited by TonyG
  • Hook 'Em 1

Been a Longhorn fan from Arkansas (with 2 parents who graduated from U of A) as soon as I first saw Earl Campbell run the ball.  Best thing about this past season, I got to enjoy a great season with my son for the first time.  We can’t wait for the next few seasons and we return to the top of the mountain.  Keep up the good work guys, I look forward to it every morning!!  Hook em’

• Hook 'Em 2